Adult League Details and Format:
• Separate leagues available for men and women
• Indoor Climate controlled Field House.
• Multi-use Sport Flooring – Taraflex Sport M Plus court surface
• Games are 40 minutes long. Two 20 minute halves with a 1 minute halftime. If game is tied at the end of regulation, there will be one 2-minute overtime period. If the game is still tied at the end of this period, then there will be a “Golden Basket” period with a jump ball. The team that scores first (whether it be a basket or a foul shot) is the winner.
• Limit 12 players per team (8 player minimum).
• All games will have a supervisor and professional referees.
• Scorekeepers, electronic scoreboards and online league standings.
• All teams will play a 10 game schedule and participate in end of season playoffs.
• Each team will supply their own jersey color which all players must wear.
• Games will be played between 6pm and 12am, Monday through Friday.
• Four seasons (Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter) per year with skill divisions.
League Descriptions and Registration Details
All leagues require you to register as a team. There are no individual registrations. The cost for each season is $1,000 per team. Payment must be made by a single check or one credit card transaction to cover the full cost of the team registration. All registration fees are due in full prior to your first league game.