Youth Lacrosse League Details and Format:
• Indoor Climate Controlled Field House.
• Field size is approximately 90’ X 50’.
• PureGrass 56 oz. AstroTurf with 8mm shock pad – non-infill….no pellets.
• Games are 40 minutes long. Two 20 minute halves with a 1 minute halftime. No overtime.
• BOYS teams will play FIVE players INCLUDING the goalie. GIRLS Teams will play FIVE players PLUS a goalie.
• GIRLS teams can only have 4 players in the offensive half at any time. Each team must keep one player back of the midline at all times.
• Limit 15 players per team (10 player minimum).
• All games will have a supervisor and professional referees.
• Scorekeepers, electronic scoreboards and online league standings.
• All teams will play an 8 game schedule and participate in end of season playoffs.
• Each team will supply their own jersey color which all players must wear.
• Games will be played on Saturdays from 7am – 7pm
• Two seasons (Fall, Winter) per year with age divisions.
League Descriptions and Registration Details
All leagues require you to register as a team. There are no individual registrations. The cost for each season is $900 per team. Payment must be made by single check or one credit card transaction to cover the full cost of the team registration. All registration fees are due in full prior to your first league game.