|Job title||Instructional Support & Recreation Assistant|
|Reports to||Frank Decembrino & Mark Solomon|
Instructional Support and Recreation staff provide support and guidance to students while working on school issued assignments and will assist in developing, organizing, and administering youth recreation programs and activities.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide academic support
- Develop, organize, and implement creative and innovative after school programming and Phield House activities
- Maintain a high level of customer service for all program participants
- Other related duties as needed
- Preferred, but not limited to, Bachelor’s degree in Education, Physical Education, Recreation Management, Sports Marketing or a closely related field.
- Preferred, but not limited to, current college students pursuing a degree in Education, Recreation, Sports Management, Physical Education.
- Experience and knowledge of current practices in the delivery of academic and athletic programs, supervision techniques, sport procedures and practices
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others and proven success in leading a team to achieve company goals and vision
- Hourly Rate = $12
This position may be required to work:
- Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Weekend hours
- Evening hours
- Holiday Hours
This position may be required to:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Walk the facility throughout most of the day
- Lift 40+ pounds
This position will manage a team of direct reports who include:
- Assistant Program Director
- Admin staff
- Facility Staff
By signing below, you accept and understand the responsibilities of the role