Phield House is Philadelphia’s first and only urban multi-sport facility. Programs are designed for kids, adults, beginners and professionals. People of all ages and all skill levels now have a place to play, train, host and have fun.
Covid-19 Policies and Procedures
- Masks Required At All Times
- Masks must be worn, covering mouth and nose, by everyone inside the facility at all times. This includes participants during their activities.
- No Spectators Permitted
- Parents/guardians may accompany their kids to their dedicated area to assist with check-in, but must then exit the facility. Only participants and authorized coaches will be permitted to stay in the facility during the scheduled reservation time. Parents/guardians will be provided pick-up instructions specific to the organization and their activity.
- Checking In
- Each individual entering the facility will be required to complete a Covid-19 Symptom Checker using their mobile phone for each practice. The last step in this process is for the participant to get their temperature checked by a staff person. Upon entering the temperature and submitting, show the ‘green screen’ to the staff person in order to participate. If a red screen appears, the participants may not enter.
- Holding Areas Upon Entrance
- So as to minimize exposure to other groups in the facility, we will assign each group a holding area where, together as a group, they will wait before entering their reserved activity area. A staff person will indicate when it is time to move from the holding area to the activity area. All teams/groups must stay together at all times.
- Teams/groups will be instructed how to exit at the conclusion of their activity. Again, all groups must stay together throughout their visit.
- Reservation Times
- Participants are asked to not enter the facility more than 10 minutes before their scheduled reservation start time.
- Teams/groups will be asked to exit their activity area five minutes before their reservation end time. We will need this time to properly clear the activity area and get it set for the incoming group.
New to the schedule:
Check out our birthday party packages! Book now
School Days Program Learn More