This role offers an opportunity to participate in the overall management of a 25,000-square-foot indoor sports facility as well as the design, implementation, and execution of sport and recreation programming. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff to ensure a positive customer experience while visiting or participating in Phield House programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure game/rentals are starting and ending on schedule.
- Provide supervision during clinics and camps.
- Manage birthday parties/events: lead activity, setup/cleanup, food/cake distribution.
- Make sure equipment is up to standard between reservations.
- Ensure player, field, and equipment safety.
- Greet, direct and actively assist all guests.
- Answer phones: screen/forward calls, handle all inquiries.
- Schedule lessons, programs, parties, and practices.
- Receive/sort mail.
- Collect customer payments.
- Availability to work flexible hours: mornings, nights, weekends, and some holidays.
- Light cleaning of the facility.
- Assist in other duties throughout the facility as necessary.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focused attitude towards customers.
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a resilient attitude toward challenges
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss.
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Passion for health and wellness
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Systems
This position may require:
- Weekend hours
- Evening hours
- Holiday Hours
This position may be required to:
- Stand for long periods of time
- Walk the facility throughout most of the day
- Lift 40+ pounds
KEY BEHAVIORAL INDICATORS
- Team focused
- Anticipates impact on others
- Listens to gain a complete understanding
- Sensitive to the views and feelings of others
- Positive relationships
- Assured and poised across all relationships
- Gladly assists others
TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL INFO@PHIELDHOUSE.COM WITH YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER.